Originally I wanted this to be a "What I Wore" kind of blog, but I can already tell that it will most likely become an outlet for any and every thing I have an opinion about.
Today, I have a very definitive opinion about rain. I like rain during thunderstorms, with the noise and the light and the fresh breeze and the vague worries that the power will go out or that something in my yard will be struck by lightning. I also like the soft, steady pounding of rain on my roof very early on weekend morings. The thing about rain, though, is that it makes things wet. And that's a problem because it makes finding a good place to hang out with friends shockingly difficult here, where the best (read: free and generally unsupervised) spots are unprotected by the elements. And it sucks when you have to buy things at a cafe in order to obtain refuge from the weather. Thus, rain, I implore you- stop being so wet!
"What I Wore" posts will start appearing as soon as I find a decently priced digital camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment