I think I'm regressing - all I seem to do these days is make pasta (I taught myself how to make a DELICIOUS tomato sauce last week), eat it, and read books from my childhood. I've been working my way through the Tamora Pierce books again; although there have been instances where I've been able to predict exactly what the next sentence is going to be, my enjoyment of the books has not been diminished in the least.
My FIT portfolio evaluation last week went less than spectacularly, I'd say, but at least that's done and over with. I got the Cooper Union hometest in the mail two days ago, and am planning on (starting tomorrow) entering a month-long hibernation period in which I do not talk about, think about, dream about, or do anything but this hometest..... we'll see how that goes.
I'm loving the new Animal Collective album, especially this song.
And... now I have to go get ready for an afternoon of Constitutional analysis, wacky groupmates, and disco fries. Excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment