April 22, 2009

RECENTLY, I

  • picked a college (farewell, NYC, I'm off to MA!)
  • figured out Senior Option (Instead of going to school from mid-May to mid-June, I'm going to design my own fashion line with the help of a friend's mom and hopefully sell items of clothes to my friends/people my age!!)
  • started sorting through my clothes and making ruthless decisions as to what to keep, what to lend, and what to give away ONCE AND FOR ALL
  • found myself in the possession of 11 packs of flower seeds, so soon I'll be well on my way to the garden of my dreams
  • got a Diana+ Lomography camera - I'm waiting for my first roll to be developed
  • read 5 fashion blogs beginning to end (well, almost) and became SO INSPIRED I CAN BARELY SIT STILL LONG ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS
  • grew up. Seriously. I think I'm getting more mature - really thinking more about how much money I spend and whether I can avoid it, what words I choose to use in conversation, and how much food I eat. WEIRD!
  • got rid of the storm windows and put screens in! SPRING IS JUST ABOUT HERE!

I can't help feeling optimistic about the next few months. I need a job, but other than that, everything is looking up!

No comments: