I graduate in eight days. I thought I'd be sad, but right now I just feel impatient. I keep forgetting that every second of every minute of every hour of every day is important and that I can't get it back once it's gone! Realizing that a few days ago impacted me profoundly, but it seems I have yet to fully put it into practice - I still spend way too much time looking at blogs, re-reading books, and thinking about being productive rather than actually doing things. I'm trying to live in the moment more, but it's hard when I have very little money and absolutely need to make some sort of plans for my future! (Also, I find it a lot easier to live in the moment and be daring when the weather is nice, which it hasn't been lately.)
Another blog I'm quickly falling in love with- Le Portillon. I particularly appreciate her "style tip" posts: http://portillon.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/style-tips-objectively/
Also, I'm a huge fan of these outfits and of her in general!
NB: I'm asking for a digital camera and/or a laptop with a built-in camera for graduation, so with luck, I'll actually start using this blog more and post my outfits instead of other people's!
No comments:
Post a Comment