Through my recent perusal of various fashion blogs, it's come to my attention that some of the best bloggers out there are the ones that possess the wildest, most fabulous (usually 5 inch heeled) shoes- and they actually wear them, too! My search for "fashion blogger shoes" led me to the Payless/Alice + Olivia collaboration heels, but I ended up buying these beauties from Urban Outfitters instead. I started breaking them in today, and I may or may not have gotten a few small blisters, but they're worth it, cause I now have official blogging shoes!
find them here
Outfit post soonsoonsoon. Like in a few hours when I wake up again? This has been one of the longest days ever.
P.S. Chictopia is my new favorite thing ever. I had 2 chic points this morning, went out for the whole afternoon, and came home to find that I now have 19! Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment