
Last night I made myself a chictopia account. I THINK I'M IN LOVE. And I've only had it for like 15 hours!
I'm about to go scope out those Alice + Olivia heels, then pick out an outfit for this evening's social activity- a "family dinner" at my friend's house. We're going to make Indian food from scratch and act all sophisticated.... or something. I'll definitely definitely post pictures of what I decide to wear! (I finally figured out how to use a tripod/found a good location to take pictures.)
I'm about to go scope out those Alice + Olivia heels, then pick out an outfit for this evening's social activity- a "family dinner" at my friend's house. We're going to make Indian food from scratch and act all sophisticated.... or something. I'll definitely definitely post pictures of what I decide to wear! (I finally figured out how to use a tripod/found a good location to take pictures.)
No comments:
Post a Comment