(White Gap pocket v-neck, Urban Outfitters necklace, thrifted woven leather belt, thrifted Gap skirt, black knee socks, thrifted Marc Alpert riding boots - worn with a black cardigan and a jean jacket.)
I originally only put this together because it seemed like the only way I'd successfully be able to cover my legs without putting pants on, but I ended up really liking it - it seems like something my mom would have worn back when she was in high school and college. The weather was pretty nice out today- sunny and 60 - and the last of the yellow leaves really popped against the bright blue sky, making the trek back to my dorm a whole lot more enjoyable. I spent the afternoon napping, and had Indian food for dinner. While I didn't get much work done, it was a good day overall, I'd say. I've been working on being less impatient recently and I think it's finally starting to sink in. I felt a lot calmer today than I have in a few weeks, and more confident that I don't need to try to manipulate certain situations in my life right now: they'll work themselves out on their own... or something better will.
No comments:
Post a Comment