November 8, 2009

never mind what anybody else does

Some awkward hand-held outfit shots from earlier this week. It's been so hectic, what with my randomly, insanely heavy workload and a bunch of unexpected visitors from home (!!!!!!) that, aside from this day, I've been practically living (hibernating?) in my black American Apparel leggings, gray hoodie and Target moccasins. Currently I'm trying to bring up my Econ grade, write a Gov paper due tomorrow, improve my Italian and learn how to write a film critique. Honestly, I love all my classes, but I just have so much work to do and not enough time/ability to concentrate!






(Kimchi Blue cropped floral lace button-down, thrifted brown leather belt, Forever 21 high-waisted skinny jeans, thrifted Marc Alpert riding boots)


Oh, and the lyrics in the title are from Yeasayer's new single "Ambling Alp," which I am kind of obsessed with. It reminds me of Animal Collective a little, or at least how they used to sound. Check it out! You can download it for free at amblingalp.com, actually, when you sign up for their online newsletter. Helllllllll yeah.

No comments: