February 9, 2010

Tuesday





(GAP striped shirt, Deena & Ozzy snakeskin print scarf, thrifted belt, TravelSmith skirt altered by me, Xhilaration flats)

It's been a long week... and it's only the second day so far! I wore this to lunch with a friend and to my Comparative Literature class (then returned home and immediately put on sweats. It's been that kind of day). Exhaustion is extremely prevalent this week among almost everyone I know - it's actually kind of funny. Tonight S, one of my favorite people, came over and we did homework and messed around with Poladroid, my new obsession. I can't believe how productive I've been tonight! I still have more to read but I did a lot more work than I normally do. I think having a clean room helps. Now I'm sitting and listening to Ratatat and debating the pros and cons of sleeping vs reading more of Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed vs reading the new Cosmo that arrived in the magazine rack today... choices, choices. Tomorrow night is Korean Night in the Asian-themed dining hall - that's the one thought that'll get me through tomorrow.

No comments: