February 5, 2010

Reckless

Today marks a week and a half from the beginning of the madness in which I accidentally entrenched myself. New, difficult relationships with people arose; I felt restless and seriously considered tattoos and eyebrow piercings and ridiculous diets. All that, combined with the insane amount of reading I was assigned, and an unhealthy dependence on cough drops and tea for the past few days, pretty much took up all my time outside of classes and work. But now that the madness has mostly been resolved and the weekend's here, I thought I'd spend some time identifying some goals for this month. I have more long-term goals and resolutions, but breaking it down month by month makes it seem easier...

1. Work out at least 4 times a week!
2. Go to bed before midnight at least 5 nights a week
3. Put more effort into how I dress - jewelry, interesting proportions, etc
4. Eat smaller portions; be more thoughtful about what I'm putting into my body in general and the consequences
5. Spend more time outside (this of course depends on the weather)
6. Try Buddhist meditation
7. Actually use my journal; set aside "me" time more often!
8. Think before I speak and/or act
9. Make choices based on what I want, not based on what others are doing
10. Watch Whip It.


I've been in a sieze the day, girl power kind of mood for the past few days... can you tell?

No comments: