February 8, 2010

Wanna disco, wanna see me disco?





(Mossimo faux fur coat, GAP cardigan, vintage Ferrari tee, GAP jeans, thrifted cowboy boots)

More hair pictures, and an outfit vaguely inspired by off-duty photos of model Abbey Lee (via Young Shields). I've spent the past few days looking up local musicians and re-downloading all the riot grrrl music I lost when I got my laptop (currently listening to Le Tigre, could you tell?).

I have to read twelve chapters total tonight, from various books... luckily it feels a lot later than it actually is, so I'll have more time to do all of it nap. That's really all. I am also kind of thinking of rearranging the furniture in my room, or buying a bunch of tapestries for it, or something... and I want to buy a bunch of tee shirts and India ink and stencil one-of-a-kind designs onto the shirts. And write music. And dye my hair platinum blonde. And go to the Salvation Army. And join the rugby team.

Yeah.


No comments: