(J.Crew painter shirt, Silence & Noise shorts, thrifted belt, unknown scarf)
Very low-key day. Babysat - my cousin spilled milk all over himself, me, and the couch - and watched Jersey Shore with K. I ended up wearing a pair of my mom's pants when I went to K's because it is obviously too cold out to wear shorts right now... I wish I had gotten a picture with the pants because I think they look better with this outfit, and very Diane Keaton. They're black, high-waisted, and tapered, and basically my perfect pants, but my mom seems to be very attached to them even though I haven't seen her wear them more than twice... life is soooo hard. In other news, I cleaned my room yesterday, and while I'm really proud of myself, I can't deny that it's weird being able to actually move around! and locate things! I also never noticed how colorful my room is until last night. (I have plans to counteract this as soon as I possibly can).
(my desk)
No comments:
Post a Comment