(Vintage floral playsuit via Etsy, vintage necklace, GAP cardigan, thrifted sandals)
So last Friday I was reading through my favorite blogs, as usual, when I noticed that Second Skin a) had an Etsy shop and b) was putting some new vintage pieces in it. I had never used Etsy before, having grown up with parents who distrusted online shopping, but I saw this playsuit and made an account right then and there! I'm so happy I was able to get it - it's a little large on me, especially in the underarm area, but it's nothing I can't fix if I want to. I've already planned out about eight different ways I could wear it, and I got it this morning! Thanks so much again, Christina! And if you haven't checked out her blog or her store, you should. In addition to having awesome clothes, the fact that she's married with kids and still manages to maintain an interesting blog is inspirational!
On another note, I start my second semester of college on Monday! I'm excited but a little scared too, because I think it finally struck home that I could put more effort into the work that I do, although I don't get bad grades to begin with. I kind of subconsciously decided that I would work a lot harder and try to learn more in each of my classes, and it's freaking me out now that the time to crack down is almost here!
On another note, I start my second semester of college on Monday! I'm excited but a little scared too, because I think it finally struck home that I could put more effort into the work that I do, although I don't get bad grades to begin with. I kind of subconsciously decided that I would work a lot harder and try to learn more in each of my classes, and it's freaking me out now that the time to crack down is almost here!
No comments:
Post a Comment