until I go to college. At this time on August 31 I'll be in my dorm. My family will have left and I'll be surrounded by people I don't know. I really hope that it won't be too hard to make friends!!!! I feel like I have to make really good use of my last few weeks but I'm not sure how, exactly. In addition to my "happy list," which I haven't made yet, I'll also make a list of what I want to do in my last 3 weeks of the summer. I'll put both lists up eventually.
In other news, I got a job! Kind of. It's part time at a bookstore/quiet study space. It's really peaceful there, which I like, although I feel kind of bad that I'm being paid to just sit there (people don't come in too often). I've been biking a lot more recently, and I ended up going to the gym today after all, which means that I'm doing a lot better at sticking with my fitness plan than I thought I'd be! Yessss. It's nice to see that I can successfully accomplish SOMETHING these days- I've been getting distracted really easily recently. (In addition to getting bored really easily....huh.)
FREE YEASAYER SHOW THIS THURSDAY. SO PUMPED. Will post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment