August 24, 2009

six days

Yesterday K and I experienced bedazzle-mania!
(thrifted pink silk shirt, Forever 21 highwaisted denim shorts, Urban Outfitters chain belt worn as necklace)

I'm leaving on the 30th to start college! I'm getting pretty excited about it, especially after the trip I took to IKEA yesterday. It was pretty weird to be picking out sheets, towels, a rug, etc for a room I've never even seen, but I've come to terms with the fact that I am going to college and that I'm ready to try new things such as having to be serious about schoolwork and living on my own. On that note, I've decided to create a new blog specifically about college and my day-to-day life there, so my friends and family can read about my adventures! I'm going to keep using this blog but it'll probably be reserved for "what I wore" posts and inspiration pictures from now on. Hopefully I'll actually use it as more than an awkward pseudo-diary! If I have free time, I might write legitimate articles, essays, etc about whatever piques my interest- who knows! I know I don't!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I must tell you I'm experiencing some bedazzler's regret! I'm afraid it looks dumb. also p.s. there are mad pics of you on my blog!

Sabrina said...

oh no! I think it depends how you wear it. But just so you know, they aren't too difficult to remove although you might need pliers...