This morning I combined some tried-and-true favorites to create a casual but put-together outfit for a trip to the farmer's market, where we stocked up on fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, peaches, sugar plums and assorted pastries! Yum! I can't wait for dinner tonight, either - my friend and I are going to try our hand at making crab cakes from scratch!
(F21 aviators, vintage scarf worn as headband, thrifted/altered floral romper, thrifted belt, Ecote triad sandals, Strand Bookstore tote, flowers in my backyard)
I've started to worry about the future of my blog a little. As the summer goes on, it seems harder and harder to come up with new ideas for how to wear my clothing! What happens if I fail to come up with something new, or if all my outfits start to look the same?! I know I personally don't mind seeing the same items on blogs repeated over and over again, because I like to see the different ways people combine what they have to make something fresh and new, but I'm less enthusiastic about that idea when I'm the one remixing the clothes! Especially when my go-to outfit for the past few weeks has been one of my brother's old tee shirts and a pair of tailored navy shorts. Not exactly groundbreaking... anyway, we'll see what happens. I've got lots of inspiring bloggers to turn to for ideas, after all!
Currently listening to: Dance Yrself Clean, by LCD Soundsystem
No comments:
Post a Comment