H & T on line for the Governor's Island ferry

Me, waiting for the show to start (toldya I wore a vest!)

HY & H in the crowd
We were really close to the stage.
A few of my shots from the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros concert - what a night!
I took these with my Nikon 35mm SLR using Kodak Tri-X 400 film and developed them by hand (doing so was one of my only tangible accomplishments this summer). I'd like to continue doing film photography/developing but I'm only going to be home for a few more weeks and it costs a lot to get prints made at CVS, sadly! I'll have to research the darkroom at school and see if it's available to everyone.
I took these with my Nikon 35mm SLR using Kodak Tri-X 400 film and developed them by hand (doing so was one of my only tangible accomplishments this summer). I'd like to continue doing film photography/developing but I'm only going to be home for a few more weeks and it costs a lot to get prints made at CVS, sadly! I'll have to research the darkroom at school and see if it's available to everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment